Master Data Developer
|Job Title:||Master Data Developer|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2017 10:08|
What will your tasks be about?
- Set-up of a test master database in data warehouse for party & customer management. Collection and management of data related to persons and companies i.e. First Name, Last Name, Birth Date … and build up mechanisms and matching processes to increase the data quality and select the "Golden Record".
- Make simulations of the impact on the Golden Record when new data sources come in related to persons and companies.
- Tuning of parameters to manage the Golden Records related to the Data Quality of the input sources. Parameters can be: define trust level of the source data and define criteria to update/merge a Golden Record or to contact a Customer.
- Work will be done in cooperation with the Information Steward for party & customer management and with the customer & market intelligence department & with the Data Quality Department.
Which skills are we looking for?
- Strong interpersonal & analytic skills.
- Not really a team leader but someone capable of gather the team members' ideas
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-starter, stress resistant & proactive
- Strong and structured communication skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Data Quality, Master Data Management and Data Definition
- Well-structured and methodological way-of-working
Do you think that you're the right candidate for this position? Drop me an email at or call me at +32(0)27271132 then!
Not available for a new mission right now? Simply share this job description within your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AWS Cloud Data Engineer
£450.00 - £520.00 per day
BI Data Analyst
South West London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Data science team leader
'R Progamming' Data Consultant
Data Centre Operations Analyst
West Yorkshire, England
£11.00 - £12.00 per hour