Master Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Master Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2017 17:21|
Our client, a market leader in its field, has the exciting opportunity for a Master Data Analyst on a permanent basis. This role will help drive a division wide holistic view of master data rather than the current site orientated approach.
Working with the Master Data Manager and stakeholders across the division the post holder will drive the analysis, transformation and restructuring of master data across the application portfolio and will provide the voice of reason in discussion and negotiations between stakeholders.
* Development and implementation of master data strategies, methodologies and tools.
* Analysis, transformation and restructuring of master data across the application portfolio.
* Provision of ETL and data analysis to support the Back Office and Genomics eCommerce
Knowledge & Experience needed:
* Extensive practical experience of master data analysis and transformation within a large organisation.
* Implementation of ETL strategies, methodologies and tools for master data management.
* Demonstrable knowledge of SQL/Relational databases, MS Access and MS Excel.
·Experience of the Life Sciences or Genomics business sectors.
·Experience with IFS ERP, SAP/Hybris and SAP/Business Objects BI.
·Understanding of GxP and CFR21p11.