Marketing Manager (Digital Marketing)
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager (Digital Marketing)|
|Salary:||£32000 - £36500 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||David Sheppard|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 09:42|
They are an expanding company with an excellent product and service and the Marketign Manager role is crucial to help deliver continued business growth. They have in excess of 500 customers, turnover £5m+ and have a staff nearing 100 people.
The key focus of the Marketing Manager is planning and executing campaigns and managing marketing related projects driving lead generation, brand building and general contribution to the growth of the business.
* Own, develop and deliver marketing campaigns and activities in line with the marketing plan and monitor results
* Deliver MQLs and SQLs into the business and meet set agreed targets.
* Plan, execute and measure account based marketing campaigns
* Maintain an understanding target market place with particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives: monitor market trends and utilise this info via social channels, POV docs, working with key members within the business
* Budget management - deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
* support the marketing assistant with running social media channels
* Work in collaboration with the copywriter and creative designer
* Identify PR opportunities and manage content and distribution
* Manage and approve the creative process
* Investigate and project manage events and expo's
* Line management responsibility for Marketing Assistant
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
* Graduate preferable with at least 5 years' experience in a Marketing Manager role with digital marketing experience
* Analytics, KPIs and Metric driven
* Strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills
* Ability to manage a varied workload
* A keen interest in technology, MarTech and digital marketing
* Line management experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office
* Salesforce, GA and Hubspot knowledge and experience advantageous
* Awareness of GDPR and marketing/business impact advantageous
If you feel you have the above skills and are looking for a new challenge, please apply or else call David Sheppard. In return you will receive a good basic, benefits including flexibility in working hours and career opportunities with a growing company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's