|Job Title:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Knight|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2016 16:23|
Our client, a Global technology company is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be based in London Paddington on an initial 12 Month Contract.
The Marketing coordinator supports the marketing execution for Northern Europe across Partner, SMB and Strategic clients. The successful candidate will spend 50% of her/his time supporting the Northern Europe Marketing Manager based in Amsterdam and 50% supporting the Partner Enablement Lead based in Dublin. This calls for an experienced, creative and hands-on marketing manager who will be at ease with execution in a multinational environment, is capable to pivot across different audiences, spanning from small businesses to media agencies via direct advertisers and partners. This role will work closely with the Strategic Account Sales Lead, the SMB organization and the global marketing teams to translate momentum into local search advertising growth.
* Partner enablement:
* Organising and executing partner events (executive briefing, annual summit, webinars)
* Supporting the creation of localised sales enablement material for our account managers and for their own customers
* Execution of to- and through-partner marketing plan including but not limited to joint DR campaign, event sponsorship, media buys, sales incentives, EBC, joint press activities, research, case studies, etc.
* Local field marketing:
* Help develop an understanding of the industry and competitive landscape across the EMEA region through research and competitive monitoring
* Manage all branded merchandise and swag used for events, prizes, and customer engagements across strategic, Mid-Market and SMB
* Develop and own a diary all Search events we are attending, speaking at, etc.
* Research for verticalised events that have a digital presence
* Support the organisation of our presence at industry events (booth, speaker, collaterals)
* Support customer engagement activities throughout the year (EG agency events and roadshows) - developing plans, managing logistics, supporting on the ground and reporting on results and wrap up
* Work with marketing manager to review Marcomms pertaining to new product or feature releases
* Learn about latest technology that could be used by Strategic sales team in client conversations, demo's and events. Maintain library of product information, demo's and data which will help the team talk to the wider ecosystem story
* Products for you to focus on: Windows 10, Mobile, Office 365
* Demoes and presentations at customer events
* Working with LCA to develop and maintain any legal documents required for compliant marketing activities - eg T&Cs for prize giveaways
Key Success Criteria:
* Revenue attainment in Northern Europe
* Advertiser satisfaction (ADSAT) and customer engagement
* Budget management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Proven success as an excellent collaborator across multiple groups
* Ability to understand a complex business and growth levers in order to formulate a sound marketing program execution strategy that will have maximum business impact.
* Ability to draw insights and conclusions from diverse data sets and customer feedback and then translate into understandable business actions.
* Strong critical thinking ability; able to develop unique methods of analysis where traditional methods do not yield results
* Experience in search advertising and through partner marketing are a must, with the SMB audience a plus.
* Deep project and ongoing program management experience. Ability to identify required resources/team members, drive a sense of common purpose and shared goals/vision, and deliver results as an outcome of ongoing or time-bound work.
Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills:
* Strategic perspective, analytical skills, creativity, and a passion for online advertising
* Excellent communications skills and ability to collaborate across teams at all levels of the organization.
* Versatile communicator, interacting on various professional audience levels to deliver written/oral communications across organizations in a professional and confidential manner.
* Strategic ability to think globally and execute locally
* Ability to be successful in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment
* Bachelor's degree required; Business or Advertising major preferred
* 3+years of marketing experience across sales, service and marketing in an online environment.
* Strong knowledge of online industry.
* Previous experience working within a global organization & SMB segment is preferred.
* English required, Dutch of Scandinavian languages a plus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's