|Job Title:||Marketing Consultant|
|Salary:||Up to £30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Karen Brown|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2018 17:36|
What's the role?
A position has become available within the Sales, Marketing, Servicing & Parts (SMSP) Marketing Analytics team for a
Marketing Consultant with an emphasis on data analysis. This is an existing role and is a fantastic opportunity for an
individual looking to broaden their career further. The role will focus on four important work streams:
Key areas of responsibility:
* Competitor pricing insight - data collection and analysis to generate a clear map of the competitive pricing landscape
across the globe. This data is used to help set Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD) engine pricing from 6kW to 2MW.
Whilst working with the global engine sales team, distributors and dealers find innovative ways to collect competitor pricing
information whilst ensuring we adhere to our compliance framework.
* Data analysis - Lead the use of advanced statistical techniques within the marketing analytics team to solve business
problems and continue to develop our graphical reporting. Tools such as Tableau will be used in this role and other tools
will need to be developed. Ensure our quantitative methods can maximise our internal and external data sets to increase
* Data sharing - Work with the commercial teams, marketing, NPI and engine programme teams to ensure the competitive
pricing intelligence is fully utilised and we have processes in place not only to share the data, but to validate the quality of
the data sets.
* Engagement - Develop and conduct pricing intel training with both internal and external sales teams across the globe.
The role will develop ways to ensure we generate a positive feedback loop to our data providers i.e. their efforts to collect
and provide pricing data are rewarded with pricing and general intelligence insights they value.
Qualifications - External
Skills and experience you will have;
* Extensive experience of data analytics and bringing data to life and using it to drive change within a business
* Experience of using statistical packages such as Python, R etc
* Exposure to diesel engine or construction industries
* Good communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate with multiple areas of the business
* Confident to work alone and be self-motivated
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in statistics, economics, mathematics, or a similar field with quantitative coursework or
professional experience utilizing quantitative analysis,
* Must be comfortable working industry standard statistics and data visualization packages.
* Exhibited the ability to work on increasingly more complex assignments and will have demonstrated teamwork, initiative,
interpersonal skills, and the ability to communicate effectively
Skills and experience you may have;
* A flair for process improvement
* A willingness to travel and work flexible hrs to support our global teams.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's