Market Access Manager - London
|Job Title:||Market Access Manager - London|
|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + 25% bonus, car, pension|
|Contact Name:||Karl Paddley|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2017 13:41|
- You will need to influence key health policy makers of the value to patients and the NHS to prescribe and fund the company portfolio or products.
- Develop local market access strategies for marketed and launch products.
- Manage selected organisational accounts within the local health economy
- Work together with Sales, Medical, Marketing and Health Outcomes teams to develop business plans for local region.
- Work with the NHS to identify and develop local joint working opportunities.
- Redesign care pathways and guide NHS through new models.
- ABPI Qualified
- Proven experience of payer facing roles within the industry and working with NHS.
- Experience of developing business plans.
- Product launch experience.
- Expert understanding of the NHS framework - specifically different customer groups.
- Ideally experience of working with specific CCG's in South-East London, Essex and Kent.
If you are interested then please send me a copy of your CV or call me on +44(0)1737 236761 for more information
Keywords: NHS, ABPI, market access, health outcomes, CCG, commissioning, payers, healthcare development, pharmaceutical, South-East London, kent, essex, health economics
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's