Market Access Lead - Oncology (Nordics region)
|Job Title:||Market Access Lead - Oncology (Nordics region)|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McAuliffe|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2018 12:31|
* Liaising with key payers and reimbursement authorities to guarantee product market access across therapeutic areas and sales.
* Serving as the Market Access lead within a dynamic start-up environment
* A strategic and tactical focus for both pre- and post-launched products
* Driving and being accountable for local in time P&R dossier submission and respective follow ups in the Nordics including achieving successful reimbursement
* Define strategies for local submissions and negotiate accordingly
* Optimising reimbursed price
* Develop local payer tool kits which will include payer product value decks suitable for respective countries
* Negotiation with national, regional and local hospital payers
The right professional will possess the following attributes;
* Direct market access experience across the Nordic region
* Understanding of the pricing and reimbursement environment and trends within the Nordics.
* Able to identify key product advantages and advise on developing evidence-based compelling value stories suitable for payers in respective countries
* Ability to build exceptional working relationships and excellent interpersonal skills
* Experience in working in a dynamic, start up environment is strongly preferred
* Experience in working with hospital products, preferably in the area of oncology and rare diseases
* Pharmacy or Health Science Degree (Medicine, Biology, Biochemistry) is highly desired.
If you feel this position is exactly what you are after or you would like to learn more then please apply below, however if you are actively seeking a new opportunity but this is not right for you then please feel free to call Shannon McAuliffe on 01737236753 and have a confidential discussion to see what else may be on the books!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's