|Job Title:||Manual Tester|
|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2017 13:49|
The Test Analyst will be involved in providing Test Services across the ESN, DSX, ControlWorks products, including test preparation as well as test execution and fault reporting. This role involves testing of the actual systems to be delivered to customer sites; therefore the role will include test phases both within the company's factory premises as well as on customer sites. Test Analyst will be working in an Agile methodology
1.Producing Test Scripts, working closing with Business Analysts.
2.Testing throughout project lifecycle, delivering within targeted milestones with minimal issues found by customers in production
3.Raise any test issues
4.Ensure appropriate testing coverage
Skills and experience needed:
* Proficient in test methodology, practises and processes
* Demonstrable understanding of software architecture and construction
* Experience in selection and implementation of test tools
* Experience in working in an Agile Environment
* Ability to work at all levels of the organisation
* Knowledge of software development methodologies.
* Strong Quality and Customer focus.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Shares ideas and experiences with colleagues and business units that may improve performance.
* Is effective in balancing the needs for quality with the needs of the business to assist in delivering projects to overall time, cost & quality,
* Manages deadlines and helps others do the same.
* Makes decisions quickly, ensuring reasoning is clear.
* Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Understanding of non-functional testing
* Experience in hands on testing
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's