|Job Title:||Managing Editor|
|Salary:||£46000.00 - £48500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 12:03|
The key focus is to drive growth, engagement and conversion for one of the most popular websites and to oversee their Entertainment, Lifestyle, Food and Travel sections.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maximising editorial opportunities
- Ensuring campaigns, sponsorship's and promotions are supported
- Drive content planning to entertain and inspire their audience
- Manage, track and report on audience engagement and commercial performance
- Experience in Entertainment and/or Lifestyle publishing
- Skilled user of data analysis tools and content management systems
- Deep knowledge of digital media and digital audiences
The ideal candidate would be an experienced digital media editor, a content marketing or journalism professional with experience managing within a complex team structure in a fast paced media environment.
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000 - £42000 per annum
Agile Delivery Manager/Lead Software Engineer
Senior Acquisition Manager
£60000 - £75000 per annum
SAP Ariba P2P Programme Technology Lead
Software Development Project Manager
Livingston, West Lothian