Manager, Regulatory Medical Writing
|Job Title:||Manager, Regulatory Medical Writing|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Contact Name:||Jake Byrne|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2017 17:23|
Part of this includes a key hire for a Manager of Regulatory Medical Writing to be based in their offices.
* Prepares, edits and reviews clinical documents
* Contributes to all document creation/review/approval SOPs
* Provide MW support to the publication planning and external presentations for study teams
* Experience authoring CTD Module 2 for NDAs and MAAs
* Understanding of clinical regulatory documentation requirements.
* Experience as lead-writer for key documents in major US and international regulatory submissions.
* Experience managing medical/scientific communication vendors and contract medical writers
- BS/MS degree in Life Sciences or Health Related Science degree
- Minimum of 8 years in regulatory medical writing for a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or contract research company
Our client is willing to offer relocation support, an excellent benefits package, strong salary and a developmental opportunity.
If you would like to know more, get in touch with Jake Byrne from Volt Europe on +44 1737 236 793.
Clinical Writing / Regulatory Writing / Medical Writing / CTD / Clinical Study Reports / Regulatory Documents / Regulatory / Scientific Writing / NDA / Senior Medical / Medical Affairs / Clinical Research / London / Manchester / Guildford / Bracknell / Oxford / Macclesfield / Liverpool / Glasgow / Edinburgh
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regulatory Affairs Officer
Up to £30.00 per hour
Global Medical Lead, Psychiatry
competitive package, plus relocation
Principal Medical Writer
Richmond upon Thames, London
£30.00 - £40.00 per hour
Senior Market Access Writer
£60000 - £75000 per annum + excellent benefits
Clinical Coder (ACC)
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits