|Job Title:||Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £30.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Angela Hurry|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2018 15:50|
£30 per hour
World leading innovative technology & Pharmaceutical company
Actioning both planned and reactive maintenance on complex Mechanical electro/Mechanical systems and process equipment that includes Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and pneumatic controls.
Key Skills and Experience required:
· Work within Regulatory requirements
· Evaluate breakdowns and stoppages and communicate in a timely manner
· Demonstrate sound fault finding Diagnostic ability
· Identify root cause and provide solutions
· Maintaining equipment and assets in a safe, compliant and reliable order.
· Use downtime data to identify downtime issues and opportunities to Improve.
· Provide technical advice and solutions for equipment issues.
· Be willing and able to coach others (Techs, Ops PWGL's) promote "Best Engineering
Practices" within work groups.
· Good knowledge of GMP documentation.
A Formal Engineering Qualification Mechanical/ Electrical HNC/ HND NVQ level 3 or equivalent BTEC ONC, C&G Technician or equivalent is essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's