|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + shift premium and overtime|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Tomlinson|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2017 17:11|
Shift Patterns - 24/5 three shift rotating shift Pattern 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10am-6pm
A global leading manufacture based in the East Midlands area are currently recruiting for maintenance engineers to join their plant engineering division.
This is a highly exciting time to be a part of a continuously expanding organisation who are rapidly growing and looking at ways to develop their employees.
The role of Maintenance Engineer will be a varied position and involves all aspects of mechanical engineering including a mix of mechanical, electrical and process engineering technologies.
* Carry out complex planned and reactive maintenance on mechanical systems and process equipment including hydraulic and pneumatic controls
* Review and evaluation of maintenance tasks providing technical support and solutions for equipment issues
* Ensure equipment is maintained and in working order i.e. safe/compliant.
* Actively participate on improvement teams such as reliability centred maintenance or energy reduction initiatives.
* Train, mentor and coach other technicians and apprentices within the maintenance team
* Communicate the results of assigned technical tasks through work order and shift hand over reporting.
* Maintain awareness of plant and department risk assessments, hazard cards and safe operating procedures whilst adhering to recommended control measures.
Experience and Qualifications
* Worked in a manufacturing environment
* Mechanically biased
* Ability to diagnose and repair process plant equipment
* Familiarity with Environmental Health & Safety standards
* BTEC, ONC, C&G Technician or equivalent
* Preferable apprentice trained
* HNC/NVQ level 3 or equivalent in an engineering discipline
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£36000 - £50000 per annum + Negotiable +Benefits package
BMS Service Engineer
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Car allowance
Engine Development Test Engineer