Learning and Development Coordinator
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Coordinator|
|Salary:||£2000.00 - £2300.00 per month|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 16:00|
You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of a plan that drives growth and skills based development as well as...
- working closely with vendor resources, internal stakeholders and learning partners to land
the readiness plan by co-coordinating the training required.
- Ensuring all training activities are promoted in the newsletter, social accounts and
managing demand to ensure all training events are full.
- Work closely with the learning infrastructure coordinator and the outsourced operational
resource team in order to maximise the use of infrastructure available.
- Knowledge of coordinating programmes.
- Organisational skills & Fast learner
- Training/ Partner enablement background.
If the above sounds like you please apply for my immediate attention or to find out more please contact Becca Dalton on 01737236793 or
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
North East England, England
£16.00 - £24.00 per hour
City of London, London
Up to £45000.00 per annum
International Logistics Manager
€65000 - €90000 per annum + relocation package, bonus
Internal Auditor / Customs Compliance Officer
£20.00 - £22.50 per hour