Lead Safety Database System Specialist
|Job Title:||Lead Safety Database System Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 15:05|
A scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries, requires a Lead Safety Database System Specialist on a permanent basis.
* Assist with safety database enterprise setup and change verifications;
* Assist in resolving safety database-related issues;
* Assist with creating data models and/or reports using business intelligence reporting tools (i.e., Responsible for Cognos and/or Business Intelligence data retrieval from the safety database.);
* Assist with upgrade validation of safety database and related software;
* Assist in development of database instructions; and
* Assist with training of end users.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Health Informatics, or related field and 7 years of clinical safety database management experience;
* Experience using business intelligence reporting tools preferred (i.e., Cognos, Oracle Business Intelligence, Business Objects);
* Demonstrated knowledge of current safety database, including set up and validation processes;
* Demonstrated proficiency with current reporting tool and demonstrated ability to effectively generate summary reports;
* Excellent computer and organisational skills
* Exhibits strong communication skills (both written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's