Lead Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Lead Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2016 11:25|
Are you ready to lead and spearhead a New Business department? Do you want to win business that you have 100% confidence will be delivered to? Do you want some excitement back in your role and want to be a part of building something new?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our market leading and award winning MSP/RPO business as our Business Development Manager. You will be joining a company that has some of the highest service levels in the industry at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to develop and lead the team that is at the forefront of that growth. It will be your task to lead and spearhead strategic sales and consistently win large recruitment programmes for the business and build an effective sales team.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, contact Will Dennis today.
You will get:
· The structure to progress and grow a team
· Competitive Salary
· Flexible Home working
· The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
· Brand new open plan offices with plenty of room to grow
· An Award winning brand to sell
· International Opportunities
· Dedicated Employee Development Team
· Dedicated Marketing Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
· The Life Sciences Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team of 8.
· Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
· Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole international business unit.
You will be required to:
· Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to targeted accounts
· Drive significant growth of new revenue for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
· Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our solutions
· Develop business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments
· Work with the Marketing Team to develop and implement a marketing strategy to support and enhance Business Development efforts
· Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
· Meet with Vice President, BDMs and Managers on a regular basis to communicate business/sales opportunities
· Develop and expand sales competency by continuing education and participation in training and seminars, keeping up to date on market trends.
· Acquire qualified RFQs and proposals and lead presentation efforts, including but not limited to RFI/RFP completion of responses.
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's