Junior Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£10.00 - £14.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 09:18|
My client install, upgrade, maintain, repair and service many different items of IT equipment including PCs, printers, networks, routers and switches and many more. The successful candidate will be trained to develop in to a Specialist Engineer where you will learn to install, upgrade, maintain and repair the majority of the IT equipment at the site.
This is a great opportunity as it gives you the knowledge and skills that are key in many areas of IT across the globe.
You will be responsible for...
- Performing software reloads
- Once trained you will be supporting a variety of IT equipment including desktops, laptops,
printers and video conference equipment.
- Make repairs and replace components on equipment
You will need...
- Good communication skills
- Some experience working in a similar position
- Recently completed qualifications within the IT, Computer Science or Engineering fields
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Engineer - 2nd Line Support
Arundel, West Sussex
£28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Junior IT Technician
Application Support Analyst (Apttus)
Application Support Manager