Junior Software Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Kontra|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2018 16:24|
We are looking for candidates with a passion for front-end and back-end development.
- Able to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrate awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
- Able to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate trade-offs.
- Apply principles of Agile/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in UK
- True enthusiasm for software development
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, do not hesitate to get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
R&D C++ Software Engineer
C/C++ Software Engineer
Livingston, West Lothian
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Lead Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great benefits package