Junior Consultant IT
|Job Title:||Junior Consultant IT|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2017 14:55|
The Company is a global leader in software, integration, support and advice services for over 500 banks and financial institutions in over 70 countries. Their goal is to accompany clients in their business growth and international strategies through a long-term partnership approach, supported by the dedication of close to 2500 skilled experts.
What will be your tasks?
● You will Become a multi-faceted consultant, specialised in finance as well as in IT.
● After a first initial training and multiple trainings about the banking sector, the IT Consultant:
-> You will work on the development, programming, implementation, maintenance of the products
-> You will Perform functional and technical analysis within a team at the office or at the client's site
-> You will learn about the banking and finance industry through the coaching of senior colleagues and challenging projects.
-> After gaining more experience you will be contribute to train and coach new hires in order to evolve to a function including team management and/or technical or banking expertise.
What is your profile?
● You have a Master in Engineering, Sciences or Computer Science and between 0 to 2 years of experience.
● You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
● You are interested in IT but also in the finance industry.
● You are team oriented and you can communicate easily with colleagues, clients, partners…;
● You have a good knowledge of English. French and/or Dutch is a strong asset.
Do you want this opportunity? Just apply or contact us!
Do you have some questions first? Contact Stephane Abbeels, on +32 2 727 11 31 to discuss in confidence. Feel free to also contact him by email at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's