Java Technical Lead
|Job Title:||Java Technical Lead|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2016 14:12|
What are the tasks that you will be asked to achieve?
- Taking the technical lead in a team for the setup and development of a new application
- Making sure we are in line with the strategy for the application
- Detailing the solutions that will be implemented and managing the workload.
- Discussing with the team members the solution and garantuee the quality of the solution.
Which technical skills do you need to have?
- Background in soap/rest web services.
- Solid Java background. (Spring, Hibernate, …)
- Experience with NoSQL is a plus (MongoDB, Cassandra, …)
- Experience with distributed systems / µ-Services is a plus. (+2M Req/day with burst loads of 200k/10 min)
- Experience with data transformation is a plus
- Experience with PaaS platforms are a plus (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile way of working is a plus
Languages: Fluent English, Dutch/French
If you or anyone you know could be interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to send me your CV to my email address () or give me a call (+3227271132).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's