|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€300.00 - €330 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2018 09:03|
The Java developer will have a strong background in J2EE applications and will be responsible for:
- Requirement analysis and design of Java/J2EE web applications
- Development of web applications using technologies like - ADF, JSF, Struts, JSP, Spring
- Strong knowledge of Micro services architecture. Should be able to design and develop Java web-services
- Strong on Jenkins Build mechanisms, continuous integration, continuous deployment, Code quality checks
- Strong on Unix, should have knowledge of RPM lifecycle, Yum repository.
- Strong on devops fundamentals. Docker, Kubernetes basics.
- Troubleshooting and debugging of web applications
- Configuration of web and application servers
- Development of OSB configurations
- Creation of application build scripts and source code management
- Deployment of web applications
- Unit testing of web applications that are being worked upon.
- Secure coding (PL/SQL and Java) suitable for a financial environment.
- Secure code to be written adhering to industry standards
- Unit test the code to ensure compliance with required security standards
If you have a proven track record in Java/J2EE development then please apply now for my immediate attention
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
Java Developer - J2EE Developer - Java Programmer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£65000 - £70000 per annum
Java Web Application Developer - Web Applications Specialist
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Java Software Engineer
Ingénieur développeur Java Angular (H/F) - Monaco