|Job Title:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £620.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Karen Brown|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 17:15|
As an engineer you'll have diverse responsibilities, including hands on development, component and system design, code reviews and process improvement.
- Implement new features in our system from initial design through delivery
- Work with users and product management to define what they want, what they need, and what we can deliver
- Find opportunities for continuous improvements to our system
- Fix issues and rework code
- Learn and apply best practices across the entire stack
- Be part of the team
- Monitoring, steering and advising development work
- Strong Java skills. You are a Java programmer and have stayed current with the evolution of the Java language and its ecosystem of frameworks and build tools.
- Process: You are incremental with your development and take full responsibility for the quality of your code and end-to-end testing.
- SQL experience (Oracle or any major DBMS)
- Unit testing frameworks experience (JUnit, Mockito, or similar)
- Configuration management and deployment automation experience (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)
- Development experience with Elasticsearch
- Cloud computing: You understand the challenges of distributed computing and know how to code for REST APIs, fault tolerance and scalability.
- XML (XLST, XPATH) experience
- Java build tools (Ant, Maven, etc) experience
- JEE stack experience (any of JCA, JMS, JSF, etc)
- Web frameworks experience (JSF, Spring MVC, Play Framework, Grails or similar)
- Linux experience
- Oracle application stack experience (any of ADF, SOA, BPM)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Java Developer - J2EE Developer
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
£18.00 - £23.00 per hour