IoT Partner Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||IoT Partner Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£475.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Constable|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2016 11:44|
Our Client, a Global Technology Company, is seeking a IoT Partner Marketing Executive to be based in Reading on an initial 12 month contract.
Assisting on the development and implementation of co-partner marketing with EMEA IoT partner accounts as well as providing a support role to the other Co-partner Marketing Managers. This role may require individual to work directly with some Distributors, OEMs and Partner Account Manager in order to drive marketing activity with the aim of providing a high return on investment and helping to grow the IoTs MSFT market share. This role also requires a good attention to detail as well as great organizational skills to ensure that we meet MSFT strict compliance guidelines.
The IoT Department works closely with the main OEM Multi National Accounts (MNAs), DX, EPG, SMS&P, Azure and the various BGs bringing our "one company" concept into reality and collaborating above and beyond the norm. We achieve this through building valued and lasting relationships with our internal as well as external audiences such as; our partner ecosystem which result in engagement in our partner programs and positive impact on OEM revenue and CPE satisfaction scores. We also ensure that we drive compliance within the co-marketing programmes and manage budgets accordingly thorough out our entire ecosystem. The IoT Device Department is part of the OEM organization and focus on the embedded version of windows, currently Windows 10 IoT addressing all non-traditional devises that would not fully benefit from the full windows version hence requiring a more tailored IoT version.
* Assist on the development and execution of joint marketing plans with Distributors & OEM partners
* Communicate and inform our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, etc.to drive partners to action on key metrics.
* Manage and be accountable for tools such MBP which measure the Local Marketing Budgets and any central funding Programmes
* Responsible for the CRM marketing tool, including lead uploading and pipe-line management
* Measures program effectiveness/return on investment data, and correct as necessary to meet business goals.
* Coordinate and track marketing programs/budget through account managers.
* Support on the creation of quarterly marketing Business Reviews to show MS / IoT marketing engagements.
* Represent IoT division on relevant virtual teams relevant to this role.
* Feed into the Monthly (Rhythm of the Business) ROB and reporting with relevant examples and data points
Key Success Criteria
* ROI of marketing programs and the ability to execute in fast changing environment
* Assist on the execution of Global Marketing Campaigns at a local level
* IoT and Intelligent System focus on gaining market share and revenue for MS.
* IoT customers level of satisfaction with IoT Marketing (CPE survey)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Social media knowledge and skills
* Proven administrative background
* Detailed reporting experience
* Good Knowledge of the overall IT industry and market specially software and cloud services
* Experience of working with partners and channel ecosystem
* Proficient on MSFT office suite specially excel and Power Point
* Creative and innovative
* Core presentation skills / confidence
* Ability to take Market Intelligence and use this to identify market opportunities
* Ability to manage budgets / proven numeric ability
* Ability to prioritize activities in line with goals.
* Ability to work in a high pressure environment whilst delivering against tactics effectively and accurately.
* Ability to manage a very large and fluctuating workload with multiple priorities, deadlines and contacts in a fast paced environment
* Personal Attributes/Interpersonal Skills
* Flexible and Reliable
* Ability to develop strong relationships at multiple levels
* Very strong team player but with ability to work on own initiative and independently
* Internationally minded able to operate on a geographically dispersed and multicultural team
* Very organized and results oriented
* Customer focused and Customer satisfaction oriented
Special Requirements/Additional Information e.g. Language Skills
* Fluent English
* Ability to work outside normal hours as dictated by business requirements i.e. travel to Partner meetings and events, calls to the US in the evening etc.
* Ability to travel in Europe and as business dictates to the US
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's