IT Warehouse Administrator
|Job Title:||IT Warehouse Administrator|
|Salary:||£17000.00 - £21000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Constable|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2016 18:12|
Our Client, a Global Technology Company, is seeking an IT Warehouse Administrator to be based in Reading on an initial 3 month contract.
Our IT Service Operations team needs a new team member to work in our IT Warehouse. These roles are vital to the bigger IT team as you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the warehouse, fulfilling stock requests for all our UK Tech Link sites, managing a large inventory of devices for the UK's 'Borrow IT' Loan program and keeping all records and tools 100% up to date. Successful applicants will have high level of attention to detail, be highly process oriented, organised and methodical. The majority of the work is inside the warehouse updating records, managing orders and liaising with the UK compliance and broader IT Team.
This is not a typical warehouse role entirely focused on lifting and moving although the role does involve that and other manual handling tasks. We are looking for highly organised administrators who can work unsupervised and to deadlines, prioritise their daily tasks and communicate effectively within a team.
You do not need experience in a warehouse to succeed in this role, so if you feel you have the other skills and are interested then we'd like to see your CV.
Specific duties include:
Hardware Delivery Management
* Manage the receipt, tracking and site transfer of all Company Fixed Assets using custom tools.
* Notify clients and of the collection process for their hardware.
* Maintain a client loan pool of both new Windows collection devices and refurbished systems.
* Coordinate the collection and recording of details of hardware returned for repair or recycling.
Loan Device Program Support (Borrow IT)
Deliver the administrative support for the UK Subsidiary's Device Showcasing Program known as 'Borrow IT'.
* Approve & decline bookings in accordance with Service Terms and Conditions & Compliance guidelines.
* Transfer & collect devices within local team for setup and shipment
* Maintain accurate inventory of the Borrow IT stock at all times
* Ensure loans are returned in accordance with their agreements
* Manage Customer communicates via the Central Mailbox
Procurement and Management of Consumable Stock.
* Monitor and maintain adequate stock levels of consumables to supply the UK's 3 Tech Link Centres.
* Fulfil requests to supply, track and transfer consumable items to the Tech Link Centres.
* Raise orders to replenish and maintain the IT Warehouse stock to adequate levels.
* Accept & process stock deliveries using relevant internal tools
* Perform periodic stock inventory checks
* Ensure excellent record keeping to Company audit standard.
New Staff Induction & Productivity Training
* Learn the subject matter
* Prepare the training
* Present the induction training to new staff.
Competencies & Skills:
* Methodical and organised
* Process Driven
* Detail oriented
* Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
* Our software knowledge - Office, Windows
* Presentation skills
* An interest in the IT industry
* Customer Service Experience
* Self confidence
* Communication skills
Desired Previous Experience:
* Previous Administrative role
* Customer Service Experience
* Warehouse Experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum
IT Senior Scripter
IT Recruiter (French Speaking)
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
€18000 - €25000 per annum + based on experience
Junior IT Consultant
Senior IT Internal Auditor