IT Support Technician
|Job Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Start Date:||November 2018|
|Contact Name:||Janne Bate|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 10:57|
* Prioritise/Respond/Resolve support requests received by the IT Support system.
* Maintain IT documentation and works instructions.
* Network administration.
* Server administration and maintenance health checks.
* Active Directory administration.
* Install and configure computers, software applications, printers, and other peripherals.
* Perform PC hardware and software diagnostics and coordinate repairs.
* Degree or relevant work experience
* Windows 2008/2012 Server
* Windows 10 Desktop
* Active Directory
* Microsoft Exchange 2016
* Barracuda Backup
* Computer setup and configuration, RAID, partitioning, registry, hardware installation, peripheral
installation, clone/imaging and system troubleshooting.
* Network management and design, topology, hardware components (switches, firewalls, VLAN and
SNMP etc.) and TCP/IP.
* Microsoft Office 365 applications
* passport and full driving licence
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE (not essential)
* The candidate should have excellent communication skills, be reliable and capable of working within
a small team with little supervision.
* The candidate should have the ability to work under pressure, adhering to tight schedules and be
able to demonstrate experience gained by already working in a similar role.
* Cisco ASA administration
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Microsoft SharePoint / Teams
* Mobile Phone administration (MDM)
* Remote connectivity methods (VPN, RDP, ISDN, etc.)
* Dell Open Manage Essentials
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IP Field Operation Technician
IT Security Engineer
IT Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
Application Support Analyst - Product Support
Up to £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Security Support Engineer