IT Support Engineer
|Job Title:||IT Support Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Idris Musasamusas|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2017 09:29|
IT Support Engineer
Department: Corporate IT
Main role / Job Objective:
Contribute to providing a cost efficient, stable and effective corporate IT infrastructure.
Achieve a high internal user satisfaction via an appropriate quality of service offered to the Esko users worldwide.
Extremely customer oriented (Face to Face).
Be the first contact a customer has with IT.
Main responsibilities and key activities:
* Responsible for the daily end-user support, including:
- Hot-line support for the Esko users worldwide.
- First line trouble shooting and problem solving on infrastructure and business applications, using a ticketing based system including face to face and over phone.
- Setup, configuration and delivery of workstations (Windows and Mac) in KACE/DeployStudio.
- Installation of software applications in KACE or manually
- VoIP (Voice over IP) - AVAYA based.
- Mobile Devices (IPHONE, AIRWATCH).
* Participate in the maintenance of IT systems, including security, backup, user administration.
* Communicate and co-operate with external partner(s) regarding problem solving.
* Participate as project member in the execution of specific and agreed IT projects.
* Provide high quality technical support with emphasis and focus oriented to the users not just the technology.
* Participate in the order fulfilment process for new IT systems, i.e. typically workstations.
* Participate in making and updating documentation regarding IT procedures, frequently asked questions, knowledge base content, systems setup and systems maintenance.
* Train and supervise end-users in the use of globally used applications / IT systems. "Globally" indicates across regions and departments.
Competencies (personal qualifications):
o Remain calm under pressure, keep focused in stress situation.
o Rapidly/easily establish a trust relation with the end-user (i.e. your customer).
o Fluent English, written and verbally. Dutch speaking is a plus.
o Able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
o Honour agreements, time limits and deadlines.
o Able to define the difference between symptom and root cause.
o Teamplayer, consult with direct associates, to define the best solution.
o Direct communication with all users in the organization.
o Direct communication with 3rd party suppliers regarding incident management, error reporting, coordination of projects/activities.
Main objectives of the job and performance standards:
o Maintain high internal user satisfaction via excellent service and support
o High ticket turnover ratio (150 tickets/month) and first time right (60%)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Analyst
IT Project Manager
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Manufacturing Technology Engineer
Up to £20.00 per hour
Field Service Engineer