IT Support Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£27000 - £29000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 11:21|
They are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join their team to provide 1st and 2nd line support to the firms 380 user base. You will be working to resolve service desk queries over the phone and in person, equipment configuration, back up maintenance and software installation.
You will have:
- Experience in day to day administration of Active Directory
- Proficient in supporting Windows 7/10 and Microsoft Office
- Experience in MS Exchange
- Have basic networking experience
- Be proficient in desktop and laptop PC hardware and software.
If you are an experienced IT Support Analyst and this sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bonus and full package
IT Monitoring Engineer
IT Security Enterprise Architect
£70000 - £100000 per annum + great benefits package
IT Contract Manager
company car 180 rep fees
Application Support Engineer
£225 - £275 per day