IT Security Designer
|Job Title:||IT Security Designer|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€450.00 - €475.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 17:56|
A market leading financial institution based in Dublin require an IT Security Designer on an initial 6 month contract.
The IT Security Designer will be responsible for designing security controls into solutions and services that are being introduced, identify any potential control gaps and assess any associated risk.
- CISSP or recognised equivalent
- ISSAP, SABSA, TOGAF or other architecture qualification highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of IT security best practice
- Proven track record working in IT security with some experience in security design
- Knowledge of PCI DSS preferred.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Project Manager
IT Support Analyst
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€150.00 - €175.00 per day
Product Owner - IT Financial Systems
Product Owner / Business Analyst - Financial IT Systems
Hybrid Support Engineer - IT Support - (Apple Mac & Windows PC)
£30000 - £35000 per annum