IT Security Architect
|Job Title:||IT Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2016 10:35|
As part of the team, the main responsibilities that you will have are:
- Designing and implementing procedures and controlling necessary to ensure and protect information systems assets. Advising and assisting on high level security design of new applications or implementation of packages, to ensure secure operation within the environment.
- Performing risk assessments and defining application and infrastructure-related security requirements for business and IT projects mitigating the identified risks. This includes detailed reviews of business initiatives, project proposals, technical designs and project lifecycle documentation,
- Following different projects and initiatives to ensure consistent and adequate implementation and testing of the security requirements,
- Acting as security architect or subject matter expert in one major area of security. Producing documented security processes or architectures. Ensuring prevention of intentional or inadvertent access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
What skills do you need to have for this position?
At least 5 years experience in the security domain with a good technical background to design and maintain operable security services and exposure to implementing security services like authentication, access control and governance, IAM, PKI, network security, application security…
Which other technical skills?
1) Sound security design principles, based on confidentiality, integrity and availability requirements and other ISO27001 security controls;
2) Application security knowledge besides Unix and Windows System security
3) Authentication and access controls Security services (Authentication and authorisation schemes, access controls, Single sign-on...);
4) Design Middleware and application level security processes and controls
5) Networking & Firewalls: sound knowledge of network principles and protocols
Do not hesitate to contact me ( or +32(0)27271132) if you think that you have a the right profile for this position and if you're not available, simply share it within your network!