IT Security Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Gaetan Tangton|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2017 10:45|
We are looking for an engineer with profound technical skills, extended experience in automation of tasks and processes, and very good organizational skills
You will be part of a team of engineers that manages the products that directly support the security operational work. This team also focuses on automating operational tasks and designing, developing, improving the overall tooling set, to increase the efficiency and quality of security data in the company.
- experience working in information technology to include any combinations of the following :
- experience working in a security environment, specifically relating to identity and access management
- Previous experience in analysis of security controls :
- Identity & Access management
- Network Authentication Controls
- Security administration (Applications, file shares, databases) and with access security models)
- Managing a security administration system
- Knowledge of Privileged Access management systems : Preferably Lieberman ERPM or Cyberark Privileged Account Security
- Knowledge Network Authentication Controls, Active Directory
- Scripting knowledge : Powershell
- Working knowledge across IT functions (Systems, Databases, Network, and/or development). You are able to look across multiple systems, applications to find security issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation with good verbal and written communication skills working with technical and non-technical personnel, with the ability to address all levels of leadership.
- Ability to troubleshoot and interpret user problems and discern appropriate solutions.
- Experience with security reporting, metrics and communication on effectiveness of security controls
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) - (ISC)²
Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Application Support Analyst
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Great benefits Package
Cyber Security Analyst (Technical Assurance)
Cyber Security Analyst (Penetration Testing)
Product Owner / Business Analyst - Financial IT Systems