IT Risk & Compliance Analyst (GxP - GAMP - Pharm)
|Job Title:||IT Risk & Compliance Analyst (GxP - GAMP - Pharm)|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £650.00 per day + Dep on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2016 14:15|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for our client based in Surrey for an IT Risk & Compliance Analyst with strong experience working with GxP (GAMP) within the Pharmaceutical industry. The initial contract is for 6 months but there will be work for 12 months +.
Key skills needed for the role are:
* Very strong experience with Risk and Compliance
* Excellent and recent knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
* Strong knowledge working with GxP
* Knowledge of GAMP 4/5
* Used to, and comfortable, working autonomously
* Good experience of writing SOP (Standard Operating Procedures)
* Have the confidence and ability to take it back to Best Practice, rather than just taking the easy option
Other experiences / competencies needed for the role are:
* Good working knowledge of IT infrastructure, to include server and client hardware, operating systems, business applications, networking, databases and data centres.
* Good persuasion skills and the ability to stand firm on compliance issues.
* Good at building interpersonal relationships with a Global team and counterparts.
* Experience of SAP or another ERP system desirable.
* Experienced at working in an outsourced environment.
* Analytical approach to problem solving
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are necessary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's