IT Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||IT Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||November 28, 2017 14:32|
Based in Redhill, Surrey
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant but still feel you have a lot to learn or maybe you are tired of having to develop the others around you? Volt may just have the perfect team for you to join.
You will join Volt as an IT recruitment consultant within our highly experienced and high tenure IT recruitment team. If you are more junior with only a years' experience this is the perfect gig for you as you get to absorb all the knowledge and information from seasoned professionals within the IT market. However, if you yourself are a seasoned professional and what to be within a team that are on your level then we also have the perfect gig for you.
Join Volt Europe in our high performing Staffing division that has seen some major changes in the last month that will really set us up for the future growth we are looking for. Volt Europe are very well established in our markets and we have worked hard to achieve this and it means we are now ready to expand massively. You will be joining a company that is at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to join within a team that is at the forefront of that growth with room to progress your career in.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, contact Will Dennis today.
You will get:
· The structure to progress your career
· Competitive Salary
· The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
· Brand new open plan offices with plenty of room to grow
· Plenty of team incentives
· Annual Trips abroad
· International Opportunities
· Dedicated Employee Development Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
· Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
· Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
· Take ownership of your desk and build out new clients
· Build effective and resourceful Talent Pools
· Build the database and utilise what is already there
· Work with other team members to bring growth to the team
· Be active and engaging on social media
· Be focused on delivering GP
· Work hard and have fun
recruiter, recruitment, recruitment consultant, IT, data, analytics, 360 recruitment, redhill, surrey, sussex, croydon, epsom, horley, crawley, sutton, south london
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's