Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £26000 per annum + based on experience, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2016 10:16|
Are you stuck in your current recruitment role? Want to be a part of something fulfilling and rewarding? Don't want unrelated and unrealistic KPI's keeping you from doing your job the way you want?
Then come and join Volt Europe in the high performing Life Sciences team. You will be joining a company that is at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to join within a team that is at the forefront of that growth. The structure and tools are all there for you to become a team lead if the success is there.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and your not afraid of hard work, click apply now.
You will get:
- The structure to progress your career
- Competitive Salary
- The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
- Brand new open plan offices with plenty of room to grow
- Plenty of support staff
- International Opportunities
- Dedicated Employee Development Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
- Our VLS Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team on 8.
- Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
- Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
- Take ownership of your desk and build out new clients
- Build effective and resourceful Talent Pools
- Build the database and utilise what is already there
- Work with other team members to bring growth to the team
- Be active and engaging on social media
- Be focused on delivering GP
- Work hard and have fun
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
recruitment, med comms, life sciences, pharmaceutical, medical communications, recruitment consultant, consultant, new business, business development, surrey, redhill, crawley, horley, haywards heath, london, reigate, brighton
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Medical Communications Specialist
München (81249), Bayern
Sr. Medical Director, Nephrology
Quality Engineer - Vendor Assurance
Up to £12.69 per hour
Supplier Quality Engineer
Up to £14.46 per hour
Sr. MSL, Italy
€65000 - €70000 per annum + company car, bonuses