|Job Title:||IT Recruiter|
|Location:||Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|Salary:||€18000 - €25000 per annum + based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2017 08:57|
"À raconter ses maux, souvent on les soulage."
Can you read the above? Do you have IT recruitment experience and want to work in an environment where the above idea is reality? Fancy having access to a swimming pool from your office?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our IT delivery team who recruit for Volt's biggest clients in Sophia Antipolis, South of France. You will be joining a company that is at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to join a team that are going to be integral to this growth.
We are looking for experience IT recruiters to help us find candidates for our amazing Tech clients in France. You will need to be motivated and dynamic to keep up with the team who have high performing and improvement focused.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, click apply now.
You will get:
- The structure to progress your career
- Competitive Salary
- The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
- Plenty of support staff
- International Opportunities
- Dedicated Employee Development Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
- Our VLS Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team on 8.
- Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
- Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
- Build effective and resourceful Talent Pools
- Build the database and utilise what is already there
- Work with other team members to bring growth to the team
- Be active and engaging on social media
- Be focused on delivering GP
- Work hard and have fun
- Speak Fluent French and good English
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Support Analyst
£28000 - £32000 per annum
1st Line Support Analyst
£12.00 - £16.00 per hour
Junior Support Analyst
£15 - £16 per hour
Business Analyst Settlement