|Job Title:||IT Recruiter|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2016 15:18|
Are you stuck in your current IT recruitment role or maybe want to step away from sales and move to delivery? Want to be a part of something fulfilling and rewarding? Don't want unrelated and unrealistic KPI's keeping you from doing your job the way you want?
Then come and join Volt Europe in our delivery team who recruit for Volt's biggest clients. You will be joining a company that is at the beginning of a very exciting growth cycle and you will have the opportunity to join a team that are going to be integral to this growth. The structure is in place that you will be able to play a lead role within the team guiding and developing junior members, therefore you will need to be an experienced IT recruiter.
This is a 180 role where you will be required to find IT candidates for Volt's large scale and high volume accounts. This role will really suit an experienced IT Recruitment Consultant who wants to move away from Business Development and focus on delivery.
So if you want to add a bit of excitement back into your recruitment career and you want to feel that you can actually progress and you're not afraid of hard work, click apply now.
You will get:
- The structure to progress your career
- Competitive Salary
- The best commission in the area (no thresholds)
- Brand new open plan offices with plenty of room to grow
- Plenty of support staff
- International Opportunities
- Dedicated Employee Development Team
Examples of what can be done at Volt:
- Our VLS Team Lead started with us 3 years ago as a consultant, now leads a team on 8.
- Our Belgium Divisional manager started with us 6 years ago as a consultant now leads a team of 20
- Our VP of Operations started with the business 25 years ago as a receptionist and now is in control of a whole business unit.
You will be required to:
- Build effective and resourceful Talent Pools
- Build the database and utilise what is already there
- Work with other team members to bring growth to the team
- Be active and engaging on social media
- Be focused on delivering GP
- Work hard and have fun
For more information about this role and Volt feel free to contact Will Dennis - Talent Acquisition. / +44 1737 236822
recruitment, engineering, recruitment consultant, consultant, new business, business development, surrey, redhill, crawley, horley, haywards heath, london, reigate, brighton
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commission, bonus, 5 wks holiday
IT Security Enterprise Architect
£70000 - £100000 per annum + great benefits package
IT Governance / Risk Management Contractor
Business Development Manager