IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £33.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2019 16:37|
You will be committed to delivering programmes on time, within budget and to specification by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of project management methods, techniques, tools and training.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing processes.
- Project management of demands through their IT management process.
- Provide scheduling of reports for projects including network diagrams and task
- Mentor and train junior members of the team.
- Regularly assessing risks and opportunities; understand best practices, drive for process
improvements and find new ways of operating.
- IT Project Management experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven ability to adapt well and work with teams with
different operating methods
- Experience developing processes
- Expert in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€375.00 - €475.00 per day
Project Manager BSS/OSS
Junior Project Manager
HR IS Solutions Senior Project Manager
IT Infrastructure Architect