IT Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aleksandra Kontra|
|Job Published:||November 09, 2018 17:08|
* To scope and create detailed project plans ensuring they are resourced, monitored and
controlled throughout the lifecycle of the project
* Ensure cross-team co-ordination between Business Analysts, Technical Designers,
Developers and QA Engineers. Fostering better communication between all disciplines.
* Take responsibility for managing cross project dependencies and conflicts.
* Manage the co-ordination of estimates, project timelines and budgets.
* Conduct occasional visits to client locations in the UK or Globally as necessary, to support.
liaison and stakeholder management.
* Working with the Head of Projects to ensure standardisation of project delivery processes
are defined and adhered to for the full project life cycle across all teams.
* Project evaluations in conjunction with clients to identify learnings to contribute to the wide ongoing process of continuous improvement.
* Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, or with equivalent experiences.
* Accredited project management qualification(s) in a relevant methodology (e.g. SCRUM (Agile), PRINCE2 or ITIL).
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple planned and
unplanned projects, large and small changes, absorbing complex technical and logistical
issues and rapidly defining and implementing resolution plans.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in carrying out a Project Managers role within a software
development environment performing within an Agile framework.
* Demonstrable experience in the delivery of major development projects from initiation to
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with proven experience in communicating directly with customers, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels within the business.
* Strong analytical skills, strategic vision, and logical approach to problem solving, coupled with a strong oral and written communication skills.
* A flexible, task orientated positive and pragmatic approach to managing projects.
* Be able to refine approach and focus as business requirements dictate.
* Demonstrate a high level of Customer Facing disciplines and project successes.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Delivery Manager
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€375.00 - €475.00 per day
Project Manager BSS/OSS
Junior Project Manager
HR IS Solutions Senior Project Manager
IT Operations Infrastructure Architect