IT Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Functional Analyst|
|Location:||La Hulpe, Walloon Brabant|
|Contact Name:||Sebastien Guerard|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2017 11:11|
The scope of work is as follows:
- Producing functional (technical) requirement specifications
- FRS (not business analysis):
- Produce Functional/technical requirements analysis for development and qualification.
- Define and write down Use Case analysis and modelling.
- Apply the recognised industry standard analysis technique of system modelling.
- Identify opportunities and problem areas within an existing business environment.
- Gather system requirements from various stakeholders.
- Design and document robust and reliable business systems, that meet the needs of users.
- Carry out the analysis and design to precisely the level of detail required
- Data modelling, object oriented class modelling.
Requested skills :
- Functional Analysis (Technical Analysis)
- Basic knowledge of security applications
- UML knowledge
- Operating systems (Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Able to work autonomously
- Background in development
- Data Modelling
- English must be perfect (written and spoken)
Duration: min 1 year (6 months contracts)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's