IT Enterprise Architect (Data)
|Job Title:||IT Enterprise Architect (Data)|
|Salary:||£70000 - £100000 per annum + Great benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Bird|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 15:33|
I'm Currently recruiting for a Global organisation, based in Chertsey
If you are an experienced Enterprise Data Architect, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to take the next step in your career with a global organisation that is looking to define their Data Architecture Strategy, so this would be a great time to join them.
As an experienced Architect, you will have the following:
- Designing and implementing data and information solutions including continuous monitoring and improvements to those solutions.
- Knowledge of Data and Information systems, considerations of cloud computing including data breaches, DRM, integration platforms and data exchange technologies.
- 10+ years working experience in IT.
- 5+ years in a Data / Information Systems Architecture role.
- TOGAF certified (foundation or practitioner) or DAMA Certified
You will also have a Very strong technical background, and an Understanding of Architectural & IT Enterprise Architecture - preferably with experience implementing Architecture from ground zero and will also have experience with Enterprise packaged applications - as this is a key part of this role.
Knowledge of Engineering is also essential for this role - so you'll have worked for an Engineering or Manufacturing firm in the past.
If this sounds like you do call me on 01737 236 821 to discuss
Email me at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Solutions Architect
Great Benefits Packages
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
£40000 - £49000 per annum + Great Benefits Packages
Great Benefits package