IT Business/Functional Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Business/Functional Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sebastien Guerard|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2017 09:43|
Your main responsibilities includes:
- interacting with our business stakeholders, network specialists and developers to gather and refine requirements and problem definition.
- elaborating the functional solution, that includes the architecture, functional logic, migration approach and integration (interface) solutions.
Your contribution will be valued from the very beginning, the requirement gathering, the agile development up to the full commercial success of the project, either as a key driver for functional matters or for supporting the various team members.
You'll work on delivering our next generation of voice services involving network, engineering, business support tools, customer facing web application, pricing and billing. Depending of your background and affinity, you'll focus more specifically on some area of this broad challenge, within the voice architecture team.
Experience as IT business/functional analyst: minimum 2 years
- strong analytical skills
- good interpersonal and collaboration skills
- able and willing to challenge status-quo and use creativity in solution definition
- familiar with telecom, especially voice products and services (least cost routing, number portability, TDM, VoIP, LTE, ...) is a plus
- English is mandatory
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's