IT Business Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Sebastien Guerard|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2016 14:55|
. Analysing various new needs coming from the user community.
. Discussing and clarifying the user requirements together with (various) users. Obtaining alignment across the different stakeholders of a suite of IT systems is part of this process.
. Translate these requirements towards system requirements. This includes:
Defining and agreeing upon the functional application architecture to satisfy those needs with the IT software development teams and the users.
Defining a conceptual data model, which determines how to organise and store information generated by the user or system
. Plans, arranges and controls meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff in order to gather requirements and to investigate systems. Is able to find compromises between different user views to ensure congruence in requirements
. Supports the different phases and intervening parties of a project (development, scope & change management, ITT/UAT test phases, …) in order to assist to/ensure the optimal construction of IT projects. Assists the process managers in defining the business processes around the solution to implement.
. Analyst within the Mobile Data domain (election, pricing, billing models, provisioning, monitoring, reporting of the Mobile Data products).
- Strong analytical mind
- Good analysis and modelling skills
- Good oral and written communicator and negotiator. Able to organise & lead workshops with people with different backgrounds/profiles involved in the requirements gathering and overall design process.
- Mix of Telco & IT systems experience
- Good knowledge of English. French/Dutch is a plus.
Specific experience required or recommended :
- REQUIRED :
- Effective experience as IT business analyst
- Effective experience in a Telecom Environment
- Effective experience as functional analyst
- Effective experience with webservices architecture (REST, SOAP, API …)
- RECOMMENDED :
- Familiar with signalling products (SS7, sigtran, LTE, …) and their respective business models
- Familiar with the messaging products (SMS …)
- Familiar - (International) Wholesale Telecom Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's