IT Auditor (Controls Testing / SAP / SOX)
|Job Title:||IT Auditor (Controls Testing / SAP / SOX)|
|Salary:||£65000 - £73000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2016 13:28|
An exciting opportunity for an IT Auditor has arisen for our client based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Very strong experience of IT audit in a professional services environment.
* This role is heavily based around Testing so you must be happy to be hands on and not afraid to get your 'hands dirty'
* Very strong J-SOX or SOX experience
* Very experienced working with SAP
* Application controls testing and general controls testing against the CobIT framework
* A background of risk focused controls based audits within major multinational companies
* Experience of working in a fluid environment which can be not simple nor stable.
* Able to plan and prioritise a heavy workload in a deadline driven environment
* Interpersonal savvy - able to build constructive and effective relationship
* High attention to detail. Composed under pressure
* Sensitive to cross cultural issues
* Drive and perseverance to achieve results
* Pragmatic problem solver - able to apply balanced judgement
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Team player
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Identify and assist process and control / risk owners with the implementation of new / improved automated and semi-automated controls across all risk frameworks (eg J-Sox, Fraud Management, QA etc) - maximising the use of existing control options (eg SAP dual controls, configuration controls, GRC process controls, ACL etc)
* Perform IT risk assessments and control design input for projects to ensure that opportunities to maximise the effectiveness of ITGCs and ITAPs are identified and implemented through the project
* Perform IT audits (non J-Sox related) and Service Provider audits
* Assist local management with risk and control assessment of country specific (locally managed) applications, & where necessary with remediation / improvement
* Work with colleagues from other regions to further develop and implement global controls
* Provide coaching in elements of IT risk and control evaluation and testing to other J-Sox team members
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's