IT Admin and Operations
|Job Title:||IT Admin and Operations|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2016 10:45|
This team is in charge of the management and the follow-up of the infrastructure which monitors the production of the company relying on +/-2500 Windows servers and +/- 750 Linux / AIX / Solaris servers spread into 3 data centers across Europe and provide real-time alerting to support teams. It also includes monitoring of several IBM mainframes, links with network monitoring tools, performance and capacity monitoring system and HP Non stop servers.
Your part of the deal:
You'll be in charge of
1) Administrative tasks (70% of the time)
- You will make part of the front end :
* you will ensure the reception, the follow-up and the reporting the different requests coming from our internal customers (new monitoring requirements, agent installation, scenario implementation, ...). You will be also responsible of the communication and control the quality of the processes execution.
* You will monitor the tickets received by the service (incident, problem) and you will dispatch them following their priorities to the correct experts.
- Report operational tasks (change management, progression of the team activities, ...) and KPI KPI (processes, ticketing, activities, ...) for the service to the team lead
- You will maintain the service documentation library
- In a continuous improvement mindset and in collaboration with the team leader, you will provide suggestions to improve the quality and the efficiency of the demand/supply processes.
2) Operational technical tasks (30% of the time)
- Execute technical operations following the procedures provided by the engineers
- Apply some first level support actions following the procedures provided by the second and third level of support.
- You have a proven interest in large IT environment;
- You are organized, well structured, rigorous;
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English (write/oral);
- You have basic IT technical skills and/or knowledge
- You have good experience with MS Office (Word and Excel);
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's