IoT Solution Architect
|Job Title:||IoT Solution Architect|
|Location:||Frankfurt am Main, Hessen|
|Contact Name:||Janne Bate|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 17:24|
* Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction across multiple teams or complex product line for Transport Intelligence product portfolio.
* Analyse, design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
* Review and/or analyse and develop architectural at domain level and across multiple teams.
* Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across teams (multiple teams) that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
* Lead the research and evaluation of third party technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities to for multiple teams or complex scenarios.
* Provide leadership, technology guidance and mentors others throughout the domain and with strategic partners.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
* Strong technical experience with software implementation and/or architectural design
* Fluent in German and English languages (writing, reading, speaking, listening)
* Willing and able to travel
* Must have legal authorization to work in Germany
* Strong experience in designing or deploying applications at scale using highly available architecture patterns on public cloud providers like as Amazon, Azure or Google Cloud.
* Very strong experience with embedded platforms (ARM, Intel, others) , cross compilers or remote field managed equipment with C++ programming experience.
* Confident in change management and ITIL procedures
* Able to speak both German and English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's