iOS SDK engineer
|Job Title:||iOS SDK engineer|
|Contact Name:||Chiara Floreanini|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 08:40|
- Responsible for the implementation of the iOS build of the SDK;
- Technical analysis, develop deep understanding of low level Mobile APIs (scheduler, sensor handling, power management, …);
- Write technical documentation as part of the SDK documentation packs;
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions on SDK features;
- Unit testing and regression testing, including automated testing;
- Package and deliver demo apps from testing environments to live app store releases;
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when required.
Desired skills and expertise:
- You demonstrated progression and growth as an experienced iOS Developer through past assignments developing iOS applications.
- You are experienced with, and have a deep understanding of, low level iOS service and operating system calls.
- You have a thorough working knowledge and experience of native development on iOS (Core Services, Core OS).
- You have a thorough understanding of MVC design patterns and architectures.
Experience with any of the following is considered a plus:
- You have a basic understanding of signal processing.
- You have any experience with other mobile development environments (Android, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova, ...).
- You have experience with Android Native Development Kit (NDK).