Intranet Content Manager (Sharepoint 2013)
|Job Title:||Intranet Content Manager (Sharepoint 2013)|
|Salary:||£300.00 - £350.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2017 14:32|
Market leading company based in Surrey has the opportunity for a Content Manager with very strong experience of Sharepoint 2013 to join them on an initial 6 month contract and be responsible for a newly built Intranet. The position requires a well organised and competent individual who should have experience in the fields of SharePoint 2013 operations and intranet or web content management. Very strong communication skills are also needed so as to make staff aware of the new Intranet and to drive content.
Full list of experience needed:
* Experience managing SharePoint Operations for version 2013 is essential
* Direct experience of content management in a highly branded, large-scale web or intranet site
* Experience of managing a large and diverse group of stakeholders, across multiple sites
* Experience of Reporting tools (such as Cardiolog) is essential
* Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective (any technical changes to Intranet are performed by Third Party Supplier)
* Very strong communication skills, you will be the 'go to' person for the new Intranet and you will be driving the content from fellow members of staff (encouraging them to set up pages etc)
* Use of sharepoint tools such as Lync is desirable
* Experience of utilising sharepoint social networking features and tools is essential
* Experience of managing content in a multilingual environment would be an advantage
* Project management skills and ability to track and report on workload and prioritise multiple tasks is essential
* Experience of working with the pharmaceutical industry or similar regulated industry would be an advantage
Purpose of the position
* This role is to manage the contents and collaboration information on the EMEA wide intranet
* Work with the Digital Workplace to oversee all the process that governs the use of the intranet, including content adherence to agreed strategy
* Work with EMEA HQ content owners to understand their content needs, provide publisher coaching, support and training and assist in with content publishing
* Work with a large group of international stakeholders to understand their content needs, provide publisher support and training and assist in content development, for public content and team sites
* Provide guidance, advice and training on collaboration solutions provided by the platform
* Create and publish guidance, training materials and communications for publishers and site owners.
* Support the editorial bodies and associated governance processes.
* Resolve content issues and troubleshoot content problems on the site
* Provide regular status reporting and measurements against KPI's, risks and issues management
Core Tasks and Responsibilities
* Directly manage aspects of the SharePoint 2013 intranet such as content, imagery, metadata, security settings and files.
* Maintain a user focus and prioritise user value, usability, user experience and accessibility.
* Provide training, guidance and consultancy to content owners, publishers and site owners.
* Manage and monitor intranet search and findability.
* Building trusted mutual working relationships with a large number of stakeholders across the organisation both in person and virtually at all levels of seniority.
* Manage and run communities for publishers and site owners.
* Manage the localisation and translation of various sections of the intranet and pieces of content.
* Enforcement of brand intranet standards and controls.
* Analyse web metrics and create and communicate reports.
* Maintain records of ownership that form the intranet governance model.
* Participate actively in design and test activities.
* Participate actively in identifying functional enhancements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Content Manager (Sharepoint)
£350 - £400 per day
Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum
£550.00 - £600.00 per day + benefits
Digital Marketing Manager
Business Analyst/Project Manager GDPR Implementation