Internal Recruitment Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Internal Recruitment Co-ordinator|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2018 10:05|
Our client, a dynamic Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey, has the opportunity for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their busy internal recruitment team on an initial 6 month contract. You will work as part of a busy team responsible for permanent and contract recruitment within IT and Pharma roles. The successful candidate will have a detailed understanding of the recruitment process and you will be responsible for making sure all processes are followed. Attention to detail is critical for system administration and recruitment co-ordination.
The role requires / involves:
* Liaising with hiring managers to qualify their roles
* Arranging and conducting conference calls with agency suppliers
* Good understanding of recruitment financials such as contractor pay / charge etc
* Have an understanding of legislation such as AWR / Conduct Regulations
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
* Have the gravitas to 'push back' and chase hiring managers, knowing when to escalate
* Arranging interviews and making offers via Agencies
* Managing feedback
* Excellent communication skills and enjoy the challenges that recruitment can bring!
* Would like to work in a modern office with excellent facilities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Knowledge & Collaboration Operations Coordinator
Business Analyst - Pharma
Service Delivery Application Lead (SAP - Pharma)
Application Support Engineer
IT Senior Project Manager