Internal Communications Consultant
|Job Title:||Internal Communications Consultant|
|Salary:||£350.00 - £400.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Fagan|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2017 14:23|
A Market leader in the Payments industry requires an Internal Communications Consultant to work on an initial 6 month contract in Hertfordshire.
Our client are in the process of being acquired, when the deal is finalised the companies will be integrated over a 6 -12 time frame. They require a communications professional to work with the Internal Communications team and support on the integration process. The individual would need to be at a level that would allow them to autonomously pick up and run a number of campaigns.
You will need both a strategic and delivery focused capabilities, to support their plans for the integration activities:
* Experience of owning and delivering internal communication solutions for a variety of projects
* Clear understanding of the strategic role of internal communications for positive transformational change
* Experience of Community Management of a social collaboration platform - managing forums, discussions and user generated content
* Copywriting skills
* Ability to work across all levels of the organisation and influencing key stakeholders to align with the holistic communications approach
* Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and adapt to change
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's