Interim - Promotional Affairs Manager (Final Signatory)
|Job Title:||Interim - Promotional Affairs Manager (Final Signatory)|
|Salary:||£600 - £750 per day|
|Start Date:||July 2016|
|Contact Name:||Jake Byrne|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2016 11:02|
I am recruiting a very exciting opportunity with a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in the South East. The role is working within their Promotional Affairs and Copy Approval team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Final Signatory for the UK Affiliate in line with the PMCPA Code of Practice.
* Support the delivery and management of a highly effective copy approval team.
* Act as a Deputy for the Head of Medical Information and Promotional Affairs team.
* Support cross-functional Brand Teams to deliver business activities efficiently and compliantly.
* Pharmacy Degree (must be a UK registered pharmacist) or Medical Degree essential
* Strong communicator and leader
* Project management skills
* Experience in Promotional/Non-Promotional Copy Approval essential with final signatory experience
* Experience in working with clinical data
This is a 12 month interim role looking for someone for a full FTE, while the role is based in the South East some home working might be accommodated.
To hear more and be considered, get in touch with Jake Byrne 07980 319 610.
Promotional Affairs / Copy Approval / Final Signatory / GMC / Pharmacist / PMCPA / Medical Information / Medical Affairs / Scientific Affairs / Pharmaceutical / Medic / Immunology / Oncology / Neurology / Clinical Research / Brand Manager / Product manager /