Infrastructure Project Leader
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Leader|
|Contact Name:||Sebastien Guerard|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2017 16:55|
Your part of the deal:
The department is currently looking for a senior project leader to strengthen its team.
The successful candidate will join the IT infrastructure project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end IT infrastructure projects, in various technical domain such as Network, Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe and Tandem.
Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technology.
The overall responsibility of the project leader includes
* Define the scope, timing and budget of the project
* Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
* Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology)
* Indirectly manage teams across various divisions and entities
* Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (CT, ADM, Operations, Commercial, Network etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers, clients etc)
* Maintain compliance with Architecture principles and recommendations
* Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
On top of the delivery of the projects, the senior project leader will have also to contribute to initiatives to:
* Ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar infrastructure projects
* Contribute to the stability of knowledge within the team
* Several years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery environment
* Experience in managing multiple projects of various sizes in parallel.
* End-to-end management of projects with size varying from 1,000 to 5,000 mds
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to adapt style according to the context and the people
* Strong negotiation skills, conflict management and influencing skills at different levels of management
* Excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
* Ability to learn quickly in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation
* Ability to be a role model showing outstanding drive, commitment and discipline
* Ability to manage a project plan and budget
* Ability to identify project risks and solve issues
* Be able to understand the IT infrastructure & architecture
* Have a strong technical affinity and experience in with multiple domains mentionned above.
* Knowledge of the internal standards (methodology & tools)
* Fluent English
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Regional Sales Delivery Leader
Converged Infrastructure Specialist
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Great Benefits Package
Limerick, Republic of Ireland
€300.00 - €350.00 per day