Infrastructure Architect - GDPR
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect - GDPR|
|Salary:||£750 - £800 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 19:53|
My leading global client is recruiting a Cloud Infrastructure Architect to evaluate and architect internal platforms for GDPR and to define patterns to ensure teams meet requirements for Privacy by Design in GDPR.
The role is responsible for documenting standards and best practices for AWS Hosted Services to ensure GDPR compliance.
Candidates must come from an enterprise Infrastructure Architecture background with expertise in the following:
Understanding microservice architectures.
* Understanding Continuous integration/Deployment toolchains.
* AWS Architecture qualifications.
* Engineering for resilience in Public Cloud.
* Understanding Container SDLC workflows and infrastructure.
* Excellent problem-solving experience involving leading teams in identifying, researching, and coordinating the resources necessary to effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex project issues.
* Master level in architectural design, strong knowledge of architectural governance.
* Understand Compliance requirements for Privacy by Design in GDPR.
* Extensive experience with Identity Management, Logging, Encryption and Key Management within compliance governed Environments (SOX, PCI, HIPPA, GDPR).
* Experience with architecting AWS Services, for resilience to achieve defined RPO and RTO targets.
* Experience with a plurality of the operating systems: AWS, Windows, Linux
* Experience in multiple programming language(s) such as Java, Node.js, Scala, C#, or others
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Project Manager
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
£40000 - £49000 per annum + Great Benefits Packages
Great Benefits package
IT Solutions Architect
Great Benefits Packages